Date:      Tue, 02 Jul 2002 14:33:33 -0500
From:      Chris Cook <ccook@tcworks.net>
To:        JB List <jblist@pcinternet.net>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quotas and Sendmail

Specify a different temp directory for qpopper using the
--enable-temp-drop-dir=path option with ./configure or adding set
temp-dir = path to a configuration file.  That will fix it.

--
Chris

|Chris Cook - Admin     |TCWORKS.NET - http://www.tcworks.net |
|The Computer Works ISP |FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org     |