Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:35:02 -0800
From:      GVB <gvbmail@tns.net>
To:        dmaddox@conterra.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrading..

That is the problem.. I have made world TWICE now, just to verify
everything, including recompiling another kernel.. I updated boot blocks
and everything.. but still I get;

Disk Error 0x1 (lba=0x180c30)
Invalid Format

but when I load an old kernel it boots fine.. it doesnt have a countdown or
anything, but it boots.. and I have updated the blocks.. is there another
way to update the blocks other than disklabel -B??

GVB