Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2012 05:55:22 -0400
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller23@insightbb.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   png-1.5.11 status?

While checking the new packages/ports in NetBSD pkgsrc and FreeBSD ports, I noticed png-1.5.11 just added in NetBSD pkgsrc, which is usually behind FreeBSD ports, but not yet in FreeBSD ports (just ran "portsnap fetch update").

Not to be unduly impatient, but I don't want to upgrade a whole lot of ports as would be necessary with png-1.5.10 only to have to do it again just a day later.  Maybe it's just a day away?  I'm not that impatient.

Tom