Date:      Fri, 8 May 1998 13:37:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jay <jay@oneway.com>
To:        Slyce <slyce@onramp.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD ISP <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: General info regarding inner-office internet connection via FreeBSD box...

There were two packages that I remember hearing about that might be
workable... they are both commercial... one is URIBS (available at
http://www.n2h2.com/URIBS/) and the other is FLAMS... (available somewhere
at http://www.fastlane.net/)

I remember another one that I downloaded and was playing with which was
free... but I lost it in a disk crash and I can't seem to find the URL
again...

Jay K.