Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 1997 16:23:46 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        Shimon@i-Connect.Net, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, bde@zeta.org.au
Subject:   Re: Make Release Fails...

Rodney W. Grimes scribbled this message on Sep 16:
> I was the one who changed it to beforeinstall in src/Makefile, Jordan
> has backed that out.  This problem should be (and by my buildworld that
> failed elsewhere last night) fixed.

yep.. I'm pleased to say that my buildworld after the sync of the
makefiles allowed buildworld to complete on my 2.2.1-R system.. :)

--
  John-Mark Gurney                          Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954
  Cu Networking

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD