Date:      Tue, 04 Jan 2000 11:18:56 -0200
From:      Mauricio Westendorff Pegoraro <mwp@pucrs.br>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   SSH-2 Client

Hi there.

I've a SSH-2 server installed in my FreeBSD machine and now I need a
client for it. Well, the thing is I need a free client for... err....
hmmm
..i shall not write this... i shall not write this.. for Windows
95/98/NT. AHHHHHHH! My fingers are burning! My fingers are burning!

Just joking. :) So, if anyone know about such thing I'd be glad and
thankful.

Thanks in advance.

MauricioWP.