Date:      Tue, 08 Dec 1998 10:25:36 -0600
From:      Kris Kirby <kris@airnet.net>
To:        FreeBSD-SCSI@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Tandberg TDC 3600 on CAM, 3.0-R

sa0 at adv0 bus 0 target 2 lun 0
sa0: <TANDBERG TDC 3600 A07:> Removable Sequential Access SCSI1 device
sa0: 3.300MB/s transfers

I'm using an Advansys SCSI controller (i542). This drive doesn't appear
to like FreeBSD, as it just kinda sits there hung. I'd be happy to do
anything to get this drive working. I'm no programmer, but I have the
resources to go -current. If interested, I'll happily supply all the
info I can. I don't have the drive info though.
--
Kris Kirby
UAH Mail <kirbyk@email.uah.edu> UAH CS <kkirby@cs.uah.edu>