Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2000 00:54:31 +0300
From:      freebsd <freebsd@ru.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

HI I am Ref from Russia.
Could you, please, help me with pci card SoundBlaster Live!?
For a long time I used awe64 and had no problem but yesterday I
have bought SB Live card and met a problem with instalation on FreeBSD
3.4. I don't know how to write the configuration string in the kernel config file.
I have one more Question: what line should I add into the kernel
config file to make the automatic turn off of ATX motherboards.
If you have no time for the answer or something else, please tell me where in
the internet I can read about this.
Thanks.