Date:      Tue, 23 Dec 1997 22:51:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jay M. Richmond" <jayrich@room101.sysc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   npx0: the right flags (if any) for Intel pentium?

Hello,
I've built up an Intel pentium machine, and I remember reading something
about the recommended flags for npx0 being "0x0." What exactly does this
do? I've been searching the mailing lists for a while and have come up
short.

So my question is, what flags for npx0 will optimize it for the Pentium or
is it already OK by default.  on my K6 i use 0x7, and that was easily
found by searching the mailing lists. what about an intel pentium?

thanks for your time & please cc your message via e-mail,
jay
jayrich@sysc.com