Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:27:41 +0100
From:      Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
To:        Alan Eldridge <alane@geeksrus.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/34409: prc-tools from ports fails to compile on 4.4-RELEASE

On Tuesday 29 January 2002 16:51, Alan Eldridge wrote:

> Wouldn't that mean there should be a BUILD_DEPENDS on palm/palmos-sdk?

Actually this line is in BUILD_DEPENDS, but when I compiled the port (quite
some time ago) it didn't work.

${LOCALBASE}/palmdev/sdk-3.5/include/Core/System/NetMgr.h:${PORTSDIR}/palm/palmos-sdk

Perhaps the person who opened the PR has a non-updated port tree or there's
something fishy here, I might experiment later with it.

Cheers,

        Miguel Mendez - flynn@energyhq.homeip.net
        Public Key :: http://energyhq.homeip.net/files/pubkey.txt
        EnergyHQ :: http://energyhq.homeip.net