Date:      Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:24:11 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Roelof Osinga <roelof@eboa.com>
Cc:        Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>, luser@ahab.com, roelof@nisser.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.2 STABLE: libssl.so undef: sk_X509_NAME_value

--XMCwj5IQnwKtuyBG

On Sat, Feb 24, 2001 at 09:47:18PM +0100, Roelof Osinga wrote:
> Kris Kennaway wrote:
> >=20
> > Stay tuned - I'm planning to merge the code I recently added to
> > -current to fix this, in time for 4.3.  As a bonus, it automatically
> > adds the right -march=3D<foo> flags to CFLAGS when compiling the
> > world/kernel, too.
>=20
> Any news on the man page front? I.e. ca(1), x509(1) and such. Or
> that whole part from the port as a matter of fact <g>. There are
> a couple of niceties buried in it.

Still waiting for the OpenSSL guys to change the names from being so
generic, like passwd(1).  We can't install them by default until they
don't conflict with the system manpages.  I probably need to poke them
again.

Actually, thanks for reminding me about it though - I need to update
the commented-out build with the new version of OpenSSL, they added a
bunch of manpages.

Kris

--XMCwj5IQnwKtuyBG

--XMCwj5IQnwKtuyBG--