Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:15:56 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@icomtek.csir.co.za>
To:        mishinev@digsys.bg (Stoian Mishinev)
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Moxa C168H/PCI

Hi Stoian,

I have been busy with the puc (PCI "universal" communication card) driver
that started off in NetBSD and have some Syba cards and a Moxa CP-114
working. From the looks of it the C168H/PCI will just need an entry in
the table of cards. The driver is not part of FreeBSD yet, but if you are
interested and wouldn't mind some more patches, tell me and I can send
you some patches.

> I'm trying to compile sio.c patched with cronyx's OMEGA drivers (www.cronyx.ru) as recommended from "Moxa Technologies Co Ltd".
> After some made by hand patches (the driver was written for 4.4-RELEASE) I've get this error:
>
> siopci0: <Moxa Technologies C168H/PCI> port 0x2c20-0x2c2f,0x2880-0x28bf,0x2800-0x287f irq 5 at device 13.0 on pci0

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@icomtek.csir.co.za / jhay@FreeBSD.org