Date:      Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:15:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pfg@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [CFT] New headers from the maestro3 snd driver

Hello guys;=0A=0AAs some of you may have noticed I have been replacing=0Aso=
me GPL'd headers from the sound system.=0A=0AIn the case of the Maestro3 sn=
d driver, basically=0Athe same headers are available in the BSD licensed=0A=
OSS drivers (in the Attic though - that card is=0Arather old).=0A=0AIf some=
one still has that card please test this=0Apatch:=0A=0Ahttp://people.freebs=
d.org/~pfg/patch-maestro3=0A=0AApparently there are also some open PRs rela=
ted=0Ato that card but it would certainly be good to=0Ahave some feedback o=
n the status of this driver.=0A=0APedro.