Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 2006 16:13:24 -0400
From:      "Scott Ullrich" <sullrich@gmail.com>
To:        "Mike Jakubik" <mikej@rogers.com>
Cc:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Detecting GMIRROR volumes without using gmirror utility

On 7/7/06, Mike Jakubik <mikej@rogers.com> wrote:
> Finally someone steps up to the job! Thanks for the work, I am looking
> forward to this feature. Whats the status of the BSD Installer? When/if
> can we expect to see it in a release?

Well it will be included with future FreeSBIE2 builds and also
pfSense.  Not sure how long it will take, I've had it working prior
but it was pretty evil hacks against BSD Installer.   I plan on
redoing it the right way so that Chris Pressey doesn't hunt me down
with an axe. :)

In all seriousness, I hope to have something working in the next
couple weeks now that the sysctl is available.

Thanks again to everyone that responded.

Scott