Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 03:19:47 +1300
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ReleaseName = any fails to find INDEX

I tried to install a package tonight under 4.2-20010306-STABLE
snapshot but sysinstall failed to find the INDEX if I specified the release
name as any.

Here's the steps:

/stand/sysinstall
configure
ReleaseName = any
Packages
FTP

If I changed the ReleaseName to 4.2-RELEASE, INDEX was found and
the contents were displayed.  For Media, I selected ftp and tried a few of
the .au.freebsd.org sites.  Can anyone else reproduce this?

--
Dan Langille
pgpkey - finger dan@unixathome.org | http://unixathome.org/finger.php