Date:      Sat, 11 Aug 2001 20:15:16 +0200 (SAST)
From:      The Psychotic Viper <psyv@root.org.za>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   make buildworld fails @ libncurses

Hi,

Tried multiple cvs updates, all same problem, so Im guessing its me doing
something wrong. Or maybe others have gotten the same. The error is on the
CVS tree of Friday 11th August but happened with various others. I have
cleaned /usr/obj and /usr/src and even did a fresh cvsup...same thing..all
input is accepted,

Current system:
FreeBSD lucifer.fuzion.za.org 4.3-STABLE FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE #1: Thu Jul 19
02:11
:06 SAST 2001     root@lucifer.fuzion.za.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/TiamaT
i386

Error:
/usr/src/lib/libncurses/termcap.c comp_captab.c:1511: missing white space
after number `2' comp_captab.c:3016: missing white space after number `2'
mkdep: compile failed *** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/src/lib/libncurses.
*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Tried releng_4 and releng_4_3 with same results. Can take wild stabs in
the dark but would rather get others opinions first.:)

TIA
PsyV