Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:40:00 +0000
From:      lists@mediumgreen.com
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, dakota@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Random (?) kernel panics

FWIW, my 4.3-RC #1 machine has been panic'ing with the same message.  It's
happened twice now.  I'm currently not saving cores, but will configure
my machine to do so.  I noticed yesterday before it happened that top
was reporting nearly 100 MB free memory, but also that I had about 50MB
of swap being used.  I thought that was a little odd, but don't know
enough about how things work to know if that is normal or not.  I
just had never noticed it before.

-matthew

I think I heard Kris Kennaway say: