Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 1997 11:45:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
To:        scalhoun@vector.net (Scott Calhoun)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installing FreeBSD on a secondary hard drive

According to Scott Calhoun:
> To: User Support
>
> Can you please tell me if FreeBsd can be installed on a secondary hard
> drive. I know you can do this with Linux and I was hoping I could do it with
> FreeBSD as well. Also, if I dual boot with win95 using the FAT32 file system
> will that cause a problem?

	I have  exactly the same question.  Having recently added a
	2nd SCSI drive for FreeBSD will hold me for awhile.  But
	I intend to add a (large) 3rd drive for Linux and the HURD.

	Greg Lehey tells how-to install both DOS and FBSD, but I
	have zero interest in DOS or related systems and would find
	instructions on adding a second flavor of 'Nix very helpful.

	gary kline