Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2012 06:20:24 -0400
From:      "b. f." <bf1783@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Anton Shterenlikht <mexas@bristol.ac.uk>
Subject:   Re: Where's linux-mirror.org coming from?

> In my port I have
>
> MASTER_SITES=   NL:slatec,blas
>
> which, according to bsd.sites.mk, does not
> include linux-mirror.org. In fact I can't
> find it in bsd.sites.mk at all.
> So where is it coming from?

I recently removed it from the Netlib master sites because of recent
failures, so you needn't worry about it.  (If service resumes and
seems stable, I'll reinstate it.)  The distilator results that you
cite are based on a slightly older ports tree.  Those entries will
probably disappear soon, when the the ports tree that the distilator
uses is updated, and the port is re-tested.

b.