Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:44:31 -0500
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@ver1.telmex.net.mx>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Cyric <cyric@compulink.gr>
Subject:   Diamond Viper V330 AGP

> Subject: Rendition & X
> Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 22:22:43 +0300 (EET)
> From: Cyric <cyric@compulink.gr>
> To: hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
>
> Is there any support for Rendition-based graphics cards under X ?
> I don't seem to be able to get my Diamond Stealth II S220 to work, not
> even running the MONO server.
>
> TIA,
> Cyric

I have a similar problem with a  Diamond
Viper V330 AGP.  SuperProbe doesn't recognize it nor does Current.
Could it be because it is AGP?  I'm running current with x11 3.3.2.

Any Ideas will be appreciated, I really wanted to use the AGP to save
a PCI slot.  I had to put in a PCI card in the meantime:-(

Thanks

ed