Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 1997 00:53:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Tim Moony <timm@uniqsite.com>
Cc:        Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Connecting two PCs that are far away

Take a look at a Data-Comm Warehouse catalog; they have alot of
interesting devices (most fairly cheap) to extend RS-232 up to a mile over
telco wire, and also an assortment of "line drivers" to extend the range
of standard RS-232 cabling for under $150.  The only catch is you may
never get off their mailing list ;)

Charles