Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 00:07:47 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdhack@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: the place of vi

> > floppy.  What is it with the silly threads this week in -hackers?
> No you silly. People *never* read the list charters or subscribe to
> -chat. :-)

and those who ATTEMPT to subscribe into chat cant seen to GET
anything from that list.

i mean, i used to be on that list, then something major blew up,
i as told, and then i asked from majordomo, it tells me i'm on
the list, but i get nothing. i resub, and it still tells me i'm
on the list, i get nothing (but an occasional spam).

i did that few times more, nothing. doesnt apear to be a problem in
any other of those 15 mailinglists i've subscribed myself.

but at least, majordomo thinks i'm on the list, so i must be.

(for anyone interested enough, i tried to put myself into that
 list as a user named bsdchat@shadows.aeon.net since i want to
 separate mailinglists into "real" users. maybe without that 'shadows')

mickey