--------------0KVsp3BG50ykUxILAvAm6LTH Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Am 12.06.2024 um 06:42 schrieb Tatsuki Makino:
Matthias Fechner wrote on 2024/06/11 15:43:
I use the command like:
poudriere pkgclean -y -f pkglist -j 141amd64
It seems to me that this pkglist should include build-time dependent ports in addition to the required ports.
The loss of rust, which is not dependent on at runtime, would be a huge loss of time 🙂

Changing the subject, what are the ports of python that will exist in py39 flavor but not in py311 flavor?
When it was decided to change the default version of python to 3.11, it seems that this problem was also solved.

no, that pkglist is a text file with all ports you normally install with `pkg install`.

It does not include dependencies that pkg marks as automatically installed.
poudriere is clever enough to handle that automatically for you.

If you need a little more background, here is my work-sheet for poudriere:
https://wiki.idefix.fechner.net/freebsd/poudriere/

there you can see, how I setup my package building and how I use it, there is also an example how the pkglist can look like (but that is customized to my personal needs).
So include in your pkglist only the ports you require for your servers (this also reduces the build-time, as you normally do not need all packages build).

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook
--------------0KVsp3BG50ykUxILAvAm6LTH--