Date:      Fri, 5 May 2006 09:30:59 +0300
From:      Vasil Dimov <vd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Dimitar Vasilev <dimitar.vassilev@gmail.com>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: firefox 1.5.0.3 beeps constantly and crashes

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 07:17:22PM +0200, Dimitar Vasilev wrote:
>=20
> There is a problem with firefox when running on flash sites or sites
> with heavy CSS
> I built the port with
> open links in new tab
> smb support
> debug symbols.
> Attached are the dump of gdb, the core file and the kernel config file

Please submit this using send-pr(1). Furthermore you are just one step
=66rom fixing the bug itself in firefox - just investigate this:

   buffer=3D0x17e <Address 0x17e out of bounds>, width=3D9033, height=3D373=
40,
   format=3D241, tableSize=3D1, tableHasAlpha=3D0) at bitmap.cc:498

Especially where does that `buffer' variable gets its ill value from.

Reconfiguring (make config) www/firefox without DEBUG and without
LOGGING removed the annoying beep for me.

Btw you forgot the kernel config file, but it is irrelevant for this
problem.

--=20
Vasil Dimov
gro.DSBeerF@dv

Testing can show the presence of bugs, but not their absence.
                -- Edsger W. Dijkstra

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi--