Date:      Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:53:15 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6vesd=E1n_G=E1bor?= <gabor.kovesdan@t-hosting.hu>
Cc:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/en/advocacy/myths.sgml is full of broken links

--=-XHYGsAzxonN964nWqczp

K=F6vesd=E1n G=E1bor p=ED=B9e v =E8t 29. 12. 2005 v 14:31 +0100:
> Hello,
>=20
> I've started out to translate the FreeBSD webpage to Hungarian, and I've=20
> found a lot of dead links in myths.sgml. I've tried to find a new=20
> location for these documents but no success. If we remove all of those=20
> links from the part about clustering it will be almost empty, so I=20
> haven't send a PR. I wrote this to discuss what to do with that page. We=20
> may look for another good articles about clustering. I'd suggest mention=20
> CARP and place a link about CARP here, for example:=20
> http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/carp.html.
> I hope You have another good ideas.

All broken links have to be either fixed or removed. There's just no
point in keeping them.

Regarding the clustering section, well, is Tom Rhodes' article still
coming "in late 2002"?

a.out section is awfully irrelevant today.

This page needs a good overhaul. If you can fill it with some fresh and
relevant content, it would be greatly appreciated.

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

What luck - a dagger!  This is your holder.  Rest there and let me die.

--=-XHYGsAzxonN964nWqczp
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?iso-8859-2?Q?_=E8=E1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-XHYGsAzxonN964nWqczp--