Date:      Sat, 4 Jan 1997 11:33:45 +0100
From:      andreas@klemm.gtn.com (Andreas Klemm)
To:        sean@iti.qc.ca
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD port of Big Brother

Sean MacGuire writes:
> Version 1.0 is released.

Thanks for information.

> And it doesn't require any of the things you mention.

What things ???

> Are you interested in porting this version?

Generally yes. But tomorrow I'm on vacation for two weeks. And I
have a lot of things to do. I think that I don't have the time
and I don't want to make the port in a hurry.

I'd say, if you can make the bb 1.0 port, so that it really works,
go for it. In the FreeBSD handbook is a fine description how to
make a port. Please keep an eye on the order of statements, so
that Satoshi doesn't have a lot to do with reformatting. And
don't include unnecessary statements ;-) That would be fine.

As an example you have the bb-port, as it is now. And you have
to hurry up, since the "freeze" of the ports collection is soon.
97/01/08 if I remember right.

Otherwise wait 2 weeks ;)

	Andreas ///

--