Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:11:15 +0100
From:      Rudolf Cejka <cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        Fabian Wenk <fabian@wenks.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsup www/current broken?

Fabian Wenk wrote (2007/10/28):
> The main FreeBSD website [2] seems to be up to date, but I checked also
> serveral other mirrors ([3], [4], [5] and [6]) which all show the same old
> content on the main page. It is best visible in the "Latest News" column.
> Main site has an entry from 2007-10-27, but on all the mirrors I check, the
> last one is from 2007-10-10.

>   [6] http://www.cz.freebsd.org/

Please check http://www.cz.freebsd.org/  once again. Are you sure?
Today I see these latest news:

2007-10-27 The FreeBSD Foundation auctions the first copy of the book
           "Absolute FreeBSD, 2nd Edition"
2007-10-26 Enhanced commit privileges: Martin Wilke (ports, doc)
2007-10-25 New committer: Ulf Lilleengen (src). SoC2007 alumnus.
2007-10-22 FreeBSD 7.0-BETA1 Available

And I did not change anything. The web is updated every day morning.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology