Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:41:35 -0000
From:      "Mike Dorin" <bsd_mike@hotmail.com>
To:        tedm@toybox.placo.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Lockup problem continues...was memory tools

Ted,
Thanks for your suggestion.  I did just that.  I removed half the
chips, got two huge builds going..watched it lock up.  Swapped
the memory and did it again.

Since the machine just locks up...it does not panic..there
are no strings or error messages, is there any
way to point a fingure at the problem?

Thanks,
-Mike