Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:42:21 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        Chris <chris@tourneyland.net>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to install collections port?

Hi Chris,

You can install the archivers/unzip port to get the zip utility. But I assume
the java/collections port has that as a dependancy anyway. So just put the
file in /usr/ports/distfiles and let the make process handle the details of
unpacking the file. You can use the `jar' binary that comes with JDK 1.1 to
unpack ZIP files too, btw. =)

Just my 1 ct.

Ernst