Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:04:23 +0100
From:      "Andrew Tulloch" <andrew@cosa.uk-legal.net>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Stopped receiving freebsd-stable mail...

Not sure if this is really a mail for this list, but a few days ago I
suddenly stopped receiving mail from this mailing list after being on it
several months. I resubscribed yesterday, then received 8 messages ending
with a mail from Valentin Nechayev of subject "Re: Threads vs. blocking
sockets", now nothing again. A quick check on the archives at
www.freebsd.org told me that there were certainly more messages, but I seem
to have stopped recieving them for no particular reason, and I just stumped
as to why! Any help greatly appreciated. Please CC me into any replys, well
you can guess why :)

Thanks
Andrew