Date:      Sun, 25 Jan 1998 22:55:24 -0600 (CST)
From:      kendo <kendo@Mcs.Net>
To:        Robert Ricci <rricci@theonlynet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Win95 and WINS

I work in the ISP industry.
I have encountered Win95 problems of this ilk.
Wins Config should be set to disable wins resolution.
If it is already set this way try setting it to use DHCP for
WINS resolution and rebooting. After reboot, go back in and
set it to Disable WINS resolution again. Usually this fixes
those problems. I have no explanation as to why Win95 blows.