Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:12:04 -0400
From:      Preethi Natarajan <nataraja@cis.udel.edu>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Paul D. Amer" <amer@cis.udel.edu>
Subject:   TCP rcv_wnd

Hello,

I am trying to track TCP's receive window evolution in my experiments.

Specifically, I want to know a connection's rwnd before processing every
incoming packet. So, I put in my tracking code right after tp->rcv_wnd
update in tcp_do_segment() in tcp_input.c

I have packet drops in my experiment, and was hoping to see the rcv_wnd
go down atleast a little bit. But rcv_wnd remains the same
(net.inet.tcp.recvspace value). Was wondering if I am looking at the
correct function.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

--
Preethi