Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 1998 23:36:19 -0600 (CST)
From:      Font <font@Mcs.Net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   natd oddness in a recent SNAP

Just thought I'd report an anomaly I found in 980119-SNAP.  I upgraded a
machine I was using for a firewall to this SNAP and found that my
-redirect_port flag to natd was no longer working.  I copied the natd
binary over from 971030-SNAP (the release the firewall had previously) and
functionality resumed.  (I don't know if this is a recommended procedure,
but it did work for me, this time.)

I know that things aren't guaranteed to work in SNAPs (or anywhere), so I
thought I'd report it here, since I assume many people would be using
versions beyond 2.2.5-RELEASE due to the netatalk and printing problems in
that one.

If I should be reporting this somewhere else, please feel free to adjust
my head.

Hopefully this note will save someone an hour of work somewhere.  :-)

A bug in my MUA causes news.announce.newusers                            font
to be sent to beneficiaries and senders of UCE/SPAM.                        @
                                                                      mcs.net
Wishes are like dishes.