Date:      Sat, 20 May 2006 00:56:53 +0200
From:      Joerg Pernfuss <elessar@bsdforen.de>
To:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: geomgui version 0.8

--Sig_MMzVi=FLLXmFBuJbHKKXnJq

On Sat, 20 May 2006 00:07:42 +0200
Marius Nuennerich <marius.nuennerich@gmx.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 19 May 2006 23:36:43 +0200 (CEST)
> Soeren Straarup <xride@x12.dk> wrote:
>=20
> >=20
> > Hi
> >=20
> > I would like some feedback on a little project of mine.
> >=20
> > The port:
> > http://xride.dk/pub/geomgui-port-0.8.tar.gz
> >=20
> > The actual source code:
> > http://xride.dk/pub/geomgui-0.8.tar.gz
> >=20
> > The things it does for now is to display the geom layout.
> > It is a X program, one can use it like 'geomgui' and it will show
> > it from the current box or 'geomgui -r user@host' and it makes a ssh
> > connection to user@host via ssh (if there is a passwd/passphrase
> > this is beeing asked for in the console that geomgui was started
> > from).
> >=20
> > It writes to following files and leaves them, just i case the user
> > wants them:
> > /tmp/geomgui.dot /tmp/geomgui.svg /tmp/geomgui.xml
> >=20
> > What would be a nice feature to add to it?
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> nice tool :)
>=20

I'll second that.

Maybe a few more zoom out stages would be nice.

http://www.elessar.org/geomgui.svg
On 1280x1024 and fullscreen I don't get this into the window
without scrolling ;)

On a sidenote, Firefox 1.5 renders it fine, Opera 8.5 renders it but
the text isn't correctly aligned, Opera 9pre2 reports a syntax error.

	Joerg

--=20
| /"\   ASCII ribbon   |  GnuPG Key ID | e86d b753 3deb e749 6c3a |
| \ / campaign against |    0xbbcaad24 | 5706 1f7d 6cfd bbca ad24 |
|  X    HTML in email  |        .the next sentence is true.       |
| / \     and news     |     .the previous sentence was a lie.    |