Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 06:59:31 +1000
From:      "Don Hansford" <donh@halenet.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Linux Distribution or not ?

The main thing that I think separates the two is stability. Since the
development environment is so different (with the Core deciding what goes in
or not) BSD seems to be a lot more stable and forgiving (luckily for me)
than Linux. Also with Linux, each distribution is different, sometimes to an
alarming degree, even though most are aiming at similar areas of the "User
Market".

Regards
Igor

Difference between computers & air-conditioners?
Not much, neither work well when you open windows!