Date:      Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:36:04 -0500 (CDT)
From:      James Wyatt <jwyatt@RWSystems.net>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Quad DLINK ethernet

On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, Dennis wrote:
> Has anyone successfully tried these? They are rather inexpensive.

They look like a standard DEC PCI bridge chip and four Tulip chips (like
the NetGear 10/100 PCI board). Thanks for the reference! The DLink web
page goes into great depth to push the NT driver - which does some cool
things - but completely misses Unix. (btw: the drivers were done by IP
Metrics Software just up the street from us) I need something like this,
so I have been looking around some. So far:

	www.cdw.com and www.cmpexpress.com - not available
	www.mcglen.com - $174.91

www.pricewatch.com says www.pcnation.com has it for $177, but the pcnation
web site has no knowledge of it. If anyone else has a reputable vendor
that can convert VISA to UPS, I'd like to hear about them. - Jy@