Date:      Mon, 09 Jun 1997 15:48:55 +1000
From:      Robert <robert@chalmers.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   A question on running Gopher

Playing around with Gopher here, and wondering if there is a
special invocation when going through Netscape,
ie gopher://gopher.chalmers.com.au,

Which lists the ftp directory. However the files in the directory
display without their filetypes, if I wish to be able to download
them. If I deisplay them with their file types, they simply display
on the screen as "binary text"?

Anyone out there with any experience of this ye-olde-application ?

cheers,
Bob

--
http://www.chalmers.com.au Books-New & Secondhand  Support Whirled Peas.
Agents for CIBTC. Associate of Amazon.com, and Partner Program with iBS.