Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 13:46:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.0-packages seem to be out of date.

 * You mean like....ports are supported for current? I thought these were
 * considered broken by Tcl-8.0 and therefore were not updated.
 *
 * Did Satoshi's Tcl patch do a miracle?

Well, I'm not sure what patch you are talking about but yes, I believe
most of the ports are buildable with -current now.  The only reason
that packages-current hasn't been updated lately is because we haven't
gotten the build process up to speed yet.

Satoshi