Date:      Sat, 1 Jun 1996 15:43:16 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: stable breakage

On Sat, 1 Jun 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > to be added to the libc/locale/Makefile.inc. I seriously hosed myself
> > doing make world when new_categories() was suddenly missing.
> Argh!  I was afraid something like this might happen.  Not being able
> to work from home is a real drag. :-( The new test box is just about
> up and running, I hope to have all of this fixed very shortly.  Sorry,
> folks!

Thank Eris that box was exporting something via NFS.

*grin*  This day is just too cool.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|