Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:28:22 +0300 (IDT)
From:      Nadav Eiron <nadav@cs.Technion.AC.IL>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommended SCSI controllers on Alpha?

Hi All,

This is a bit OT, but I need a piece of advice, and couldn't find a
definitive answer elsewhere. What would be the recommended LVD SCSI
adapter to use on a DS10L? The machine will run FreeBSD, but, ideally, I'd
like it to be compatible with Tru64 (and OpenVMS?) as well, and of course
to be bootable. On i386 I use Adaptecs, but those are not
bootable/supported by Tru64, correct?

Thanks in advance for any and all tips,
Nadav