Date:      Mon, 28 Jul 1997 13:14:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Arnold <tom@inna.net>
To:        Kenneth Merry <ken@plutotech.com>
Cc:        smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i2o

> > Was curious if anyone caught the artical on I2O in Wired and grabbed the
> > file from ftp.i2osig.org before they pulled it offline.  It looks to be
> > missing some things but has alot of info in it.
>
> 	So apparantly they aren't letting it out freely any more, 'eh?  If
> anyone wants it, let me know, I can put it up for ftp or something.

I used to FTP-Search engine and found it in fairly short order.  The
Copyright in the material is incredably vague.  For what seems so
secretive a company I wuld have expected all kinds of threats and
warnings.

On another I2O note, I have a generic I2O board coming in using of all
things the Via 590/VP3 chipset and the StrongARM processor.  It was
announced to me by one of my Taiwan contacts and I have requested a
sample.  They should have a URL for it soon.  Most interesting thing I
noted was the place on the board for a second CPU socket to be soldered
in...

     : Tom Arnold - No relation to Rosanne           :
     : SysAdmin/Pres - TBI, Ltd ( inna.net )         :
     : The Middle Peninsula's Internet Connection    :