Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:34:30 -0500
From:      "Matthew Jonkman" <jonkman@bussert.com>
To:        "Duke Normandin" <01031149@3web.net>, "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Advise on D-Link 805TP hub

The price is good but I just returned 4 32 port d-link's. They'd all four
lock up for about 2 minutes 3-4 times a day. All of them on UPS's with
certified cable  and everything. The 3com replacements haven't had a single
problem.

It was the weirdest problem I'd ever seen. Took forever to figure out it was
actually the hubs.

Just my experience though.