Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:49:34 +0300
From:      "Dmitry Poltavtcev" <dp@abis.odessa.ua>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   samba 2.0.x & FreeBSD 3.1 problem

    Hi!

    I can't resolve some problem. Installed FreeBSD 3.1 & samba 2.0.3.
Trying to connect user by samba, typing password and ... recive error
message: "session setup failed: ERRSRV - ERRbadpw (Bad password -
name/password pair in a Tree Connect or Session Setup are invalid." To
/etc/messages added string: "smbd: no modules loaded for `samba' service".
What is it? Why samba can't login user?
    Please excuse me for my bad english.

    Dmitry.