Date:      Sat, 6 Mar 1999 18:54:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        geoffr@is.co.za
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATA driver

In article <199903051706.TAA00286@hangdog.is.co.za>,
Geoff Rehmet  <geoffr@is.co.za> wrote:

> I've just decided to keep my list of bonnie tests running.  I haven't
> pulled the latest changes yet, as CVSUP is basically a day behind
> from cvsup.za.freebsd.org.

Are you sure?  The CVSup server logs on freefall show that
cvsup.za.freebsd.org has been updating itself reliably every hour.

Or did you mean you're having trouble getting into it?  If so, it
might be worth trying cvsup2.za.freebsd.org instead.

John
  "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."
                                                            -- H. L. Mencken