Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:50:57 +0200
From:      "Oleg V. Venger" <olegvenger@ukr.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   help!!!

Hi
During FreeBSD4.2 installation process my network card
was not detected. My network card is AT-2500TX on RTL8139 chipset.
hardware.txt file says that this card is supported.
I know that MII bus support is required for this card.
In GENERIC file next lines exist:
device    miibus
device    rl
miibus0 and rl0 files do not exist in /dev.
And MAKEDEV command does not create device nodes.
I tried to rebuild kernel even, but without result.
The network card is not detected.
What to do? Help, please.

--
Best regards,