Date:      Mon, 09 Oct 2000 16:11:41 -0500
From:      Oscar Ricardo Silva <oscars@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        "Dan Evensen" <pcadmn@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: We need your old laptop for a committer...

Dan,

Although I disagreed with your opinion, you're right, you do have a voice
and every right to your opinion.  I was actually on your side when you
received that rude reply from Bill Fumerola.  Unfortunately, I don't agree
with your response, especially the last sentence.  As was stated in the
original message, this person does not feel comfortable making the request
and someone else made it so there's no need to make a personal attack on
that person.  Yes, the response you received WAS a personal attack but you
don't always have to reply in kind.

Oscar