Date:      Tue, 8 Dec 1998 18:07:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      nvp@mediaone.net
To:        child@interfusion.net.au (Child)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPFW divert and Httpd/proxy errors

> Instead of just blocking incoming traffic on port 80 from all other
> hosts so that my dial in clinents must use a proxy server to web
> surf, is there a way to redirect there http request to a different

If I understand what you're asking, I think that you can use natd's
redirect_port to accomplish this.  And of course there are always
things like 'squid', which you can find in the ports collection.  And
if you just want a single URL to be redirected, I'd suggest making
your life easier and just using what Apache gives you in terms of
proxying and redirection.

Did I understand what you were asking?  :-)

--
Nate Patwardhan
nvp@mediaone.net