Date:      Fri, 31 Dec 1999 03:05:33 -0600
From:      pmckenna <pmckenna@uswest.net>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hauppauge remote progress ?

Hi,

There was a thread that ended in Oct or so about fxtv support for the
hauppauge remote.
What is the latest status of this ? Could someone give an update ?
The thread was by Randall Hopper, Jukka Simila and Roger Hardiman.
I just bought a WinTV 401 which came with a remote and am curisous where
things stand.
Also I have been unable to get to rogers ftp to see if anything has been
updated there.

ftp://telepresence.dmem.strath.ac.uk/pub/b848

Thanks

Pete