Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2005 15:01:17 +0100
From:      Milan Obuch <bsd@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Geode integrated peripherals support?

On Saturday 15 January 2005 00:29, you wrote:
> > is someone working with Geode processors? There are many peripherals
> > integrated, but not all supported under FreeBSD. Has someone already done
> > some patched for this?
>
> We use the geode and haven't noticed the lack.  What's missing?
>
> Warner

[Second try - first one apparently did not came through to hackers]

ACCESS.bus support (i2c bus compatible) and LPC bus bridge (for expansion).
The first one is present in OpenBSD. I am currently studying that and FreeBSD
kernel sources to try port it, however, any help would be great. No idea on
LPC, through...
Milan