Date:      Wed, 04 Feb 1998 15:38:30 -0600
From:      NetSonic <adam@netsonic.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   list server software and mail prog recommendations

Hello:

We are running FreeBSD 2.2.5 on PPro200 Machines.. We want to implement a
mailling list package that is recommended by fellow users of freebsd.

I guess the options are cleary Majordomo with Sendmail, Majordomo with
Qmail, Listserve with qmail and Listserv with sendmail.  Any more?

Just curious what you folks are running and your level of
success/satisfaction with what you are using as well as if you had to do it
over would you do it different.

Appreciate the help
\
Adam